You are here Vol 5 No 2 Oktober 2010

Jurnal Psikologi Proyeksi Vol 5 No 2 Oktober 2010 / Rohsantika dan Handayani

E-mail Print PDF

PERSEPSI TERHADAP PEMBERIAN INSENTIF

DENGAN MOTIVASI BERPRESTASI PADA PEMAIN SEPAK BOLA

Nila Yuniar Rohsantika & Agustin Handayani

Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Islam Sultan Agung Semarang

 

Abstract

The aim of this studi is to find out the relations between perception of the incentive with the achievement motivation among Persijap`s soccer player empirically. The sample was fourty Persijap`s soccer player as a member of Indonesia Super League (ISL).

Measuring instrument used is a scale consisting of scales perception of the incentive and achievement motivation scale. Analysis of the data used is the product moment correlation technique developed by Pearson. Test results showed that the obtained correlation coefficient rxy = 0.428, p = 0006 (p <0.01). These results indicate that there is a positive relationship between perception of the incentive and achievement motivation. Determinant coefficient (R ²) of 0.183 which showed that 18.3% of achievement motivation in soccer players affected by perception of the incentive, while the other 81.7% are influenced by other variables outside of the variables used in this study.

The conclusion of this research is that there is a positive relationship between perception of the incentive with the achievement motivation among Persijap`s soccer player


Keywords: Perception of the incentive, achievement motivation

Full Text : Pdf